This how to video shows you how to make your avatar look like the Joker from Batman Arkham Asylum. First, go to the avatar edit menu. Hold the button down for 60 seconds until the box tilts. Now, search for spiky hair and choose a green color. Now, move on to the eyes. Choose evil eyes and select any eye color. For the eyebrows, choose a curved shape for an evil look and select a black color. For the ears, choose long ears. For the nose, select a wide or defined nose. For the mouth, select a curved mouth. For the chin, choose chiseled. Now, go to skin and body features. For the skin, select a white color. Make sure that he is very tall and thin. Next, go to style and choose makeup. Remove the glasses and choose a black eyeshadow color. Now, choose face and select a red twin mustache. Now, go to the clothes section. Use the sport jacket and pin striped pants. For the shoes, use any type of shoe. You can use the blue smoking for his clothes as well. You have now created the Joker as your avatar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades